These guidelines apply to all Computing PhD students:
- Please format your abstract according to the ACM conference format, which includes margins, font sizes, etc.
- Page limits will be strictly enforced:
- If you have not yet transferred: You should submit a 1-page abstract; this limit WILL NOT include references.
- All other students: You should submit a 2-page abstract; this limit WILL NOT include references.
- Conference proceedings will be made publicly available via this Web site. Please keep this in mind if you deal with any confidential or private information. Speak to your supervisor if you have any concerns.
Abstracts should be submitted via EasyChair EasyChair. You will need to create an EasyChair account if you do not already have one; this is free, and only requires an email address. To submit, use the “New Submission” button; the “keywords” field is not too important, but make sure the author details and upload are correct.
EasyChair is used by many conferences in Computer Science, so learning to use it now may prove useful for you in the future.
For reference on the format, you might want to view the 2016 proceedings.